We are dedicated to create a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for you. In this text we want to inform you about our website procedures; what we do, how we do it and how it affects you.
May 25 2018 a new European law was introduced, GDPR, which regulates companies relationships with European citizens. With GDPR, all organizations and companies now have a bigger resposibility when collecting and handling their customers personal details.
When shopping at Manimala.se, or signing up for our newsletter, we may collect personal information such as name, address and email. This information is primarily used when delivering our products but it can also be used for marketing activities if the user has agreed to that. No personal information will be passed forward, traded or published beyond our organization, except for those cases and companies listed below.
For users covered by GDPR;
- We collect your name, address and email in order to deliver your ordered product
- We collect your name, address and email when a product is purchased
- We collect your email when you register for our newsletter
- We share your address to third party, in this case the forwarder (Postnord) and payment service (Stripe, PayPal, Swish or iZettle)
- You have the right to be erased from our system at any time (within limitations due to other applicable laws)
- We store your information from any purchase in 7 years due to Swedish accounting laws
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- You have the right know the origin of collected information, if you have not registered it yourself
- You have the right to know what data we have stored about you and access this data
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device’s hard drive when you visit websites. We use first-party cookies and third-party cookies for the main purposes of; web functionality, web statistics and advertising.
Some cookies are vital in order for the website to function properly. They handle the shopping cart and make your shopping experience more convenient by e.g. recognizing your device and remembering your preferences.
Manimala uses Google Analytics as a tool to get insight about the usage of our web site. This tool tracks metrics such as duration of session, pagesviews, if a transaction was made or demographic data such as origin. This information is used for analytical purposes and enables us to create a better shopping experience for our customers. Data collected by Google Analytics is not stored by Manimala. In order to protect the privacy our visiitors, the last numbers of all IP addresses are obfuscated befored stored by Google.
None of our cookies collect any information that can be used to track or identify individuals.